Sorry that I'm late in updating our blog! We are having so much fun at the store that it kinda slipped my mind. Here's what is going on:
- Lots of customers are coming in to stock up on their fall projects.
- Our Christmas flannels are starting to be delivered.
- We are in the process of installing a Smart TV for our live Baby Lock Destiny II Launch Party.
- We are smack-dab in the middle of teaching our 8-12 year old sewing students how to make headbands, key chains, baby blankets, pin cushions....and well, you get the picture.
- We are finishing 20 quilts this week for our awesome local customers.
- Terry just posted another YouTube video with an Easy Twist technique for your next project.
Do any of these things sound fun? Click on the links that interest you for more information.
On top of all that, we are having a contest! Like and Share our Facebook page for an entry to win an exclusive Sturgis Rally Gift Pack. It includes a Sturgis Rally fat quarter, nail file and key chain. If you follow us on Pinterest and/or Twitter, you get an extra entry.
Thank you for allowing me to be late this week. I hope you are having a beautiful autumn season and are filling your calendar with enough projects to keep you busy as it gets cooler. Don't forget to call or contact us online if you have any questions or need anything!