Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It's Wednesday!

My desk is full of things to do.  I love being busy at work.  To me, if I'm not busy at work, I may as well not be here.  How about you?  How is your week going?

I'm not the only one who's busy around here.  Terry posted another YouTube tutorial this week.  It's called "Binding with Cuddle Fabric."  Cuddle (or Minky) fabric seems to give people some trouble when working with it.  Terry's video will help explain how to use it for binding without making yourself crazy.  Here's the tutorial:



If you're running out of ideas for your next project, we might be able to help!  Our Robert Kaufman Botanical Beauty is on sale this week.  It's regularly $8.20.  This week it is $6.50.  What a beautiful start to a striking quilt.  

These are the coordinating fabrics to help finish your quilt.




March is a fun month for all of us here in South Dakota.  We've been sweating at 70 degrees one day to shivering in our boots at 30 the next.  Just this week we had snow blowing sideways in 50 mph gusts of wind.  With these teasers of spring, I'm getting antsy to start my garden.  I always say I'm going to start with seeds inside.  By the time I finally get to plant them, the seedlings have dried up and died.  So then I go buy starters from the store, get them in the ground, and then it snows.  Or a deer eats them.  Or something.  I can't decide if I'm determined or crazy when I do this every summer.  I'm still trying to figure out how those clever Canadians grow their beautiful gardens. Maybe I'll go visit sometime and find out.  Until then, maybe you can comment below on some gardening tips for me.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment