Friday, April 13, 2018

6" Block Quilt

  What to do with those 5" sq. whether they were cut from scraps or are left over from a charm pack, sew them.  As I continue to clean my sewing area, I found a box of 5" sq.  Yesterday, I sewed them into disappearing nine patch.  It is very scrappy but looks like I put more work into it then I truely did.  Now, the quilt becomes one of those quilts that I will not have a stroke when my husband misuses it.  If you are not familiar with the disappearing 9-patch, check out my video on how to make them.  
  Here is a couple of pictures of the 6 1/2" block quilt.
 They are not the best pictures but it does give you the idea of what I did.  It is a queen size quilt with a piano key border.
  I hope you have figured out what you are going to do with the blocks.  It doesn't have to be a queen quilt.  They are a good size for most anything that you can think of.
Keep quilting,
  Terry 

1 comment: