Thursday, October 13, 2016

Working It All Out

So.  I have decided to work out a little.  I've let it slide for awhile, and it's time to get going.  Every week, my daughter has dance lessons for an hour in another town.  This week I decided to use this time to walk/jog around a park close by.  I accomplished my goal.  Well aware that I am in the worst shape I've been for at least 20 years, I was happy with my initial effort.

The next morning, I wake up and feel like I am moving a 500 pound pillow with the front of my legs every time I take a step.  I've never had shin splints, but I may have them now.  Feels like muscle soreness so I just push through the day.  Until about 5:00.  Then, as I am running errands, I lose my voice.  By the time I go to bed I have a fever of 101 and feel like I've been run over by a truck.


That will teach me to start working out.  :)  Just kidding.  I know from experience that the better shape I'm in, the lesser my illnesses will affect me.

Enough about me.  

Let's talk about you.  And YouTube.  Did you know Terry just posted a quick new tutorial on our YouTube channel?  It's called The Rainbow Quilt.  It's a great way to use a retro panel from Northcott that we carry at the store (and online).




It's a 6 minute video that is sure to be interesting for you.  We hope you enjoy it.

1 comment: