Wednesday, March 22, 2017

In Like a Lion, Out like a Tornado

Here in South Dakota, it gets a bit windy.  Doesn't matter the season, we can have gusts of wind up to 60 mph any time.  This past week, we hit 70 degrees, and then this happened:

Granted, it was a beautiful way to wake up.  But snow, wind, and fog on Tuesday, then 60 and sunny on Wednesday?  It's enough to make me duck under the covers for a few more weeks until I see the green of the grass and the lawn mowers out.  ðŸ˜’  

I guess I could get a few more inside projects done while I'm waiting.  Maybe I'll start a new quilt.  Terry has just created a new tutorial to show you how to create a quilt with her newest pattern.  She calls it Under the Stars.  I think you can see why.
The quilt is beautiful.  I hope you get a chance to watch her video.  Subscribe to our YouTube channel for all the newest videos.

Our sewing classes are so much fun.  We've seen aprons and coasters this month so far.  Next week is a pot holder and soon a really cute tote.
Apron

Coasters

Pineapple Potholder


Speaking of roosters, it is a great time to start a garden.  Do any of you start your gardens inside?  I would love to hear your advice on how to keep them going before transplanting them outside.  I don't have much success with that.  They sprout and then die before I can get them outside.  It's very depressing.  Thanks in advance for all your sage advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment