Friday, April 28, 2017

Questions

Hey Everyone!  
Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated the blog.  We are chugging along this spring.  We finished our Shop Hop last week.  We are getting ready for a quilt show in Rapid City.  We are planning our summer sewing programs and retreat.
In the meantime, I'd love to ask you a few questions...

1)   What's your favorite sewing machine?
2)    Are you already wearing shorts or are you still bundled up in your winter coat?
3)   When does school get out in your area?
4)   What are your plans for this summer?

I'll stop there.  We would love to know where our readers are from and what's going on in their lives right now.  It's fun to learn about our internet friends.

To get us started, I'll answer the questions, too.

1)  My favorite sewing machine was the one my Grandma used when I was growing up.
2)  I am currently wearing a winter coat.  I am very jealous of my family members who live in Texas and North Carolina.
3)  School gets out the last week of May.  I'm hoping the snow will have melted by then.
4)  The store is planning our children's sewing classes and adult retreat.  We always have a fun time getting ready to see our Rally friends, too.  Personally, I'll be sending the kiddos to basketball camp, softball practice, and the pool.

If your kiddos are a little younger, make sure to check out our panel of the week.  We have Quilting Treasures What Little Boys are Made of panels for $5.25.  There are some really cute coordinating fabrics that would make somebody a darling quilt.  Check it out here:



We hope you have a great weekend!  I can't wait to come back Monday and learn more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment