Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Another Soup Night

  Another soup night is over.  The grandbabies were over for chili and chocolate cookies. Fun and games was played by all until the parents came to pick them up.  It is wonderful to have them so close.
  Tomorrow I need to get everything ready to go to Pierre.  I will be teaching at a retreat this weekend.  I have to make sure that I am prepare for the class and truck show.  
  Today's block is made of half square triangles and 4-patches.
Here is Prairie Queen.


Cutting
  Light fabric
    two  2 7/8" sq. for the HST
    eight  1 1/2" sq. for the 4-patch
    one  2 1/2" sq. for the center

  Medium fabric
    two  2 7/8" sq. for the HST
    eight  1 1/2" sq. for the 4-patch
  Reminder  HST--half square triangle

  Prairie Queen is a block that I used in a lap quilt.  The size of blocks that I made were 9 1/2".  The light fabric was the same throughout the quilt.  The medium fabric was different in each block.
  Have fun.
    Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment