Thursday, October 26, 2017

Project Runway

  Just watch another episode of Project Runway.  I am not sure why I like the show unless it reminds me of when I sewed prom and wedding dresses.  I think it is more the awe that I feel to think of what they can design in a short amount of time.
  Today was another day of finishing old projects.  One more quilt ready to be quilted and another sewn together but not quite done.  I am not sure how many more projects are hidden in my sewing area.  It does feel good to clean a spot & get something finished.
  Let us proceed to today's block.  I picked London Roads for it's different look.  It looks like houses going in a circle or is it arrows going in a circle the other direction.  You decide.


Cutting

  Light fabric
    one  3 1/4" sq. cut diagonally twice
    two  2 7/8" sq. cut diagonally once
    one 2 1/2" sq.
    four  1" x 2 1/2" rectangles

  Dark fabric
    one  3 1/3" sq. cut diagonally twice
    eight  1 1/4" x 2 1/2" rectangles

That's all for now.
  Terry






    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment