Thursday, October 12, 2017

More Blocks

  Well, I spent the day getting ready to leave town for the weekend.  My husband will be going with me to help vend at a quilt retreat.  I will be spending my time teaching.  Hopefully, I can remember everything for the project to go together easily.  So Pierre here I come.
  Before I leave, here is today's block.  It look like Card Trick but there are some slight differences.  The block is called Color Wheel.


Cutting
  Light fabric
    two  2 7/8" sq. cut diagonally once for the HST
    one  3 1/4" sq. cut diagonally twice for HST variation

  Four different Medium fabrics
    one  2 7/8" sq. cut diagonally once for HST & HST variation
    one  3 1/4" sq. cut diagonally twice for HST variation (you will only use one triangle from each fabric)

  Dark fabric
    one  2 1/2" sq. for the center

  I will return next week to post the next block.  Enjoy your block and the weekend.
   Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment