Monday, January 8, 2018

Golden Gate

  Do you ever get your fingernails done?  You know that I do if you have ever watched my youtube videos.  It is one of things in life that I enjoy doing.  About twenty years ago, I found out that there was a way from keep me from biting my nails.  Yes, I was a nailbiter.  I have always wanted long nails but as a biter that was not going to happen.  For twenty years now, I have been getting my nails done.  She does a French manicure because with all the sewing that I do I wear the polish off before it was time to redo.  They look longer then they really are because of the way that they are done.
  On to today's block--Golden Gate.
Golden Gate


Cutting
  Light fabric
    one 2 1/2" sq.  for center
    four  1" x 2 1/2" rect.
    two  2 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

  Medium fabric
    two  2 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

  Dark fabric
    eight  1 1/4" x 2 1/2" rect.

  If you have not seen the real Golden Gate bridge, take time to do so.  It is impressive.
  Terry  

No comments:

Post a Comment