Thursday, January 11, 2018

Practical Orchard

  Binding, binding and more binding.  Sometime it seems like that is all that I get done.  Thank goodness that I quit doing it by hand years ago.  I would not be able to keep up.  Besides my hands gave out some time ago so I bind only by machine.   Being busy is a good thing, not a complaint.
  After a busy day, it is nice to do a simple block.  Today's block is Practical Orchard.  You can mark your diagonals first and sew, then cut if you like.
Practical Orchard
  


Cutting
  Light Medium fabric
    four  2 1/2" sq.
    one  3 1/4" sq.  cut diagonally twice  use 2 triangles for hour glass

  Dark Medium fabric
    four 2 1/2" sq.
    one  3 1/4" sq.  cut diagonally twice  use 2 triangles for hour glass

Relax and enjoy,
  Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment