Wednesday, January 10, 2018

No Name Patch

  For Christmas, my daughter gave me a book that is a quilter's mystery.  She thought that it would be something that I would enjoy.  She was right.  I enjoy quilting and also a good mystery.  What more could one ask for in a book.  Anyway, I started reading Forget Me Knot by Mary Marks over the weekend. So far so good.
  Today's block is No Name Patch.   It is made of 4-patches and square in a square.
No Name Patch


Cutting
  Light fabric
    one  2 1/2" sq.
    four  1 7/8" sq.  for the sq. in a sq.

  Light Medium fabric
    eight  1 1/2" sq.  for 4-patch

  Medium fabric
    four  1 1/2" sq.  for 4-patch
    eight  1 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once for the sq. in a sq.

  Dark fabric
    four  1 1/2" sq. for outer corners in sq. in a sq. 

  Have fun and find a good book.
  Terry 

No comments:

Post a Comment