Friday, February 2, 2018

Corn & Beans

  Do you have trouble with time?  I do.  I seem to get the commissioned quilts made on time but I am generally 5 minutes late for my nail appointment or years later on my own quilts.  It seems that I need to do a better job of allocating the use of my time.  This could be the reason that I have been working on so many UFOs.  It was time to get them finished.  Well, complete this blog and back to the UFOs.

  Today's block is Corn & Beans.  Lots of triangles.
Corn & Beans



Cutting
  Light fabric
    three  2 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once
    ten  1 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

  Medium fabric
    six  1 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

  Dark fabric
    one  3 1/4" sq.  cut diagonally twice
    one  2 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

Keep quilting,
  Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment