Thursday, December 28, 2017

Double Pinwheel

  The end of the year is counting down.  One of the things that I have always tried to do is to complete the lingering projects from the year.  That does not mean that I finish all my quilt projects.  These are the ones that I am making for the shop or was commissioned to make for a customer.  This gives me a good feeling to begin my year anew.  Since Christmas has pasted, I have been able to concentrate on them.  Tomorrow, I have one quilt left to bind.  Yeah!! Next, on to the projects that came in this month that have 2018 deadlines.
  For now, it is block time.  Double Pinwheel is one of my favorites and a great one for any skill level.
Double Pinwheel


  Cutting
    Light fabric
      one  4 1/4" sq.  cut diagonally twice

    Medium fabric
      two  3 7/8" sq.  cut diagonally once

    Dark fabric
      one  4 1/4" sq.  cut diagonally twice

  Well, there is still time to finished one more before the new year begins.  Have fun.
  Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment